Toxikon is a leading contract research organisation (CRO) that provides high-quality preclinical safety studies and QC testing to the life science community.
Toxikon operates FDA registered and ISO 17025 accredited facilities in the US and Europe and offers the following services:
- Extractables and leachables studies
- Container / closure testing
- Physico-chemical, in-vitro and in-vivo biocompatibility testing
- Toxicological risk assessment for extractables and leachables studies
- Rapid microbiology services
- Toxicology / pharmacology services
Toxikon has recently re-launched its website with a brand new look and exciting features, including the latest company news, product information and resources such as product guides and white papers. Click here to explore the new site.
Piet Christiaens, Ph.D., scientific director for Toxikon Europe (Leuven, Belgium), will present 'Extractable and Leachable...
Toxikon Europe, a preclinical contract research organisation specialised in extractables and leachables testing for the...