Noble Life Sciences is pleased to announce that it will be hosting In Vivo Pharmacology...
With expanded in-vitro and in-vivo capabilities, Noble Life Sciences can now provide end-to-end preclinical testing services to support antimicrobial drug discovery and development under one roof.
Currently available services include:
In vitro services
- Drug screening to identify lead candidates
- Minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) analysis against prototypic and drug-resistant gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Resistance selection and characterization
- Inhibition of biofilm formation
- Mechanism of action determination
- Pharmacokinetics (PK) / pharmacodynamics (PD) and antimicrobial activity in neutropenic thigh-infection models
- Bacterial sepsis models
- Lung infection models
- Customized models
- Wound infection models
- Surgical infection models
- Biofilm-associated device-related infections
To learn more about how to design an ideal preclinical programme for your antibacterial therapeutic, register for the company’s upcoming webinar ‘Antibacterial Drug Discovery and Development: Designing Ideal Preclinicnal Program’.
This complimentary webinar will take place on 30 May at 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time. It will last 45 minutes. Register by making an enquiry using the contact form.
Noble Life Sciences is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at World Vaccine...
Clinical Aspects of Acute and Chronic Wound Healing: Swine As Preclinical Model For Developing Therapies For Skin Wound Healing
Skin serves as a barrier between the external environment and the underlying tissues. When the...
Diabetes is confirmed by both an absence of insulin and an increase in blood glucose...