With expanded in-vitro and in-vivo capabilities, Noble Life Sciences can now provide end-to-end preclinical testing services to support antimicrobial drug discovery and development under one roof.
Currently available services include:
In vitro services
- Drug screening to identify lead candidates
- Minimal inhibitory concentration (MIC) analysis against prototypic and drug-resistant gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- Resistance selection and characterization
- Inhibition of biofilm formation
- Mechanism of action determination
- Pharmacokinetics (PK) / pharmacodynamics (PD) and antimicrobial activity in neutropenic thigh-infection models
- Bacterial sepsis models
- Lung infection models
- Customized models
- Wound infection models
- Surgical infection models
- Biofilm-associated device-related infections
To learn more about how to design an ideal preclinical programme for your antibacterial therapeutic, register for the company’s upcoming webinar ‘Antibacterial Drug Discovery and Development: Designing Ideal Preclinicnal Program’.
This complimentary webinar will take place on 30 May at 3:00pm Eastern Standard Time. It will last 45 minutes. Register by making an enquiry using the contact form.