At just over two years old, Solid Form Solutions has grown quickly, continually building more...
Solid Form Solutions is pleased to unveil its custom synthesis service to complement its solid form screening programmes. Using a ‘quality by design’ approach, the integration of the two services provides a powerful and rapid low-risk route to manufacture.
Our experienced synthetic chemistry team are capable of locating the first route to a drug molecule and delivering a scaled-up, optimised process. Our capabilities include:
- Contract organic synthesis
- Custom organic synthesis (no product, no fee)
- Specialists in polymer, macromolecule and peptide synthesis
- Synthesis of novel compounds and intermediates
- Expansion of molecular libraries
- Hit to lead optimisation
- Extensive analytical support and services
Our specialised equipment capability includes:
- Impurity isolation and identification
- High-field NMR 1H, 13C, N and 31P nuclei (including 2D NMR for full structure elucidation)
- Mass spectrometry (EI, CI, ESI and MALDI)
- HPLC (method development)
Whether our synthetic work programmes are used separately, or in tandem with a screening activity, SFS will deliver the most efficient synthetic chemistry.
Solid Form Solutions, a world-leading contract research organisation (CRO) for the pharmaceutical industry, is pleased...
Come and meet our experts at this year's worldwide CPHI. Either pop along to our...
Solid Form Solutions (SFS) today announced that four new staff members have joined the company...