This will be a Hunter role and the successful candidate in this fast paced and innovative environment will demonstrate strength in identifying the customer requirements, collaborating internally, and selling solutions to an executive-level audience. This individual will be energetic, self-motivated, and an independent worker based out of our Tokyo Office.
What you will do
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Qualify the client’s organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives.
- Act as an ambassador for GlobalData in all that you do.
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in the Healthcare and/or market research industry
- Proficient in business English and Japanese.
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple complex sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications
- Experience in Healthcare, Pharma, Medical and/or Subscription-based services