This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced analyst who is passionate about retail to join our clothing & footwear team in an Analyst role.
GlobalData is a leading retail analysis firm in the UK, and we are looking for someone to join the clothing & footwear team and assert thought leadership across our fashion content. We are looking for an expert to cover all aspects of the clothing & footwear market from value to luxury, as well as key issues such as the rise of online pureplays and whether M&S will lose its crown as clothing market leader.
What you will do
- Project management of syndicated and bespoke research products
- Responsibility for the data assets regarding the UK clothing & footwear marke
- Conduct market sizing, market forecasts and market shares.
- Conduct primary and secondary research – collecting and analysing data, producing reports and providing market strategies for major retailers.
- Represent GlobalData in the press and media on fashion-related issues
- Assist with the management of other team members and their personal development
What you will bring to the table
- Experience of producing market analysis, and/or retail business experience
- Excellent written English and strong communication skills
- The ability to manage or work on multiple projects with a number of stakeholders
- Develop thought leadership in all aspects of UK fashion retailing
- An analytical approach to problem solving