The role is focussed on positioning GlobalData’s offering to small and mid-tiered health companies across Europe, and to facilitate contact between the analyst team and potential clients to support product development.
You will be responsible for pre sales activities, supporting our sales executive in their endeavour to sell brand new and existing Business Information (BI) products. You will be working on one of our leading business intelligence platforms, developing new business and maintaining client relationships.
For the first 3-6 months, you will be working closely alongside senior colleagues in the team to learn about the industry, offering and sales cycle, before assuming responsibility for managing your own full sales cycles.
What you will do
– Achieve and/or exceed weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales revenue targets
– Develop and deploy email marketing campaigns
– Devise account approach strategies
– Market research and lead generations
– Provide accurate sales forecasts to management as required
– Manage the full sales cycle from opportunity initiation through to closing the deal
– Inherent enthusiasm and passion with a strong drive to succeed
– Articulate with strong presentation and communication skills
What you will bring to the table
– Previous experience in, or desire to learn about healthcare, technology or consumer industry.
– Hunter mentality, with the desire to build a professional career as a BDM in the business intelligence industry
– Educated to a minimum of degree level, science or business related degree preferred
– B2B sales experience prefered but not essential.