Internal Auditor, IT
Category: Corporate | Country: Ireland | City: Dublin | Type: Regular, Full Time | Job ID: 4260
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit, the Internal Auditor, IT is responsible for contributing to the effectiveness and development of the Internal Audit function at Jazz by performing and managing local and international audits encompassing a variety of SOX and risk based internal audits which will provide insight and assurance to both management and the Audit Committee of Jazz.
The Internal Auditor IT is responsible for assisting the audit team with the planning, execution and management of Internal Audit assignments across the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Promoting the brand of Internal Audit through quality audit work and relationship building with IT, Finance and other departments across Jazz
- Identifying key risks that require audit focus and contributing to the development of the audit plan
- Management and performance of annual SOX IT controls testing
- Delivering a portfolio of risk based IT & non-IT audits through execution of audit work and through the effective management of external resources
- Keeping the Internal Audit team, auditees and management up to date during the audit process through effective communication
- Guiding management on devising practical and measurable remediation plans for audit observations
- Preparing and driving the issuance of high quality audit reports is a timely manner
- Collaborating with external auditors where necessary
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A clear understanding of Sarbanes Oxley 404 (SOX) and associated ITGC testing experience strongly preferred
- Must have a desire to work on a varied portfolio of both IT & non-IT audits
- Proficient and knowledgeable in evaluating and testing internal controls and in applying a risk based audit approach
- Experience working with SAP desirable
- Finance and accounting experience is a distinct advantage
- Act in a professional manner at all times including observing the confidential nature of Internal Audit’s work
- Excellent oral and written report writing skills essential
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at one time
- Flexibility to changes in the audit schedule
- Must have excellent written communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively at all levels
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Graduate of a third level business, finance, IT or accounting discipline
- Qualified IT auditor (e.g. CISA) and or accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum of 2 years IT audit or advisory experience with a top 10 audit/advisory firm essential
- Must have visa requirements to travel to EU and US
Description of Physical Demands
- International travel is required, mainly EU and US. Candidates can expect approximately 5 – 10 trips per year.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.