Targeting the top tier Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies with our suite of market leading products this challenging and rewarding role will require a strong client focus and the ability to work at senior levels with our clients.
What you will do
- Achieve and/or exceed quarterly sales revenue targets based on new business & growth of existing subscriptions.
- Identify new business and revenue growth opportunities within the client base matched to real client need to deliver sustainable growth.
- Prepare Account plans with short and longer term revenue goals to leverage the full potential of our range of solutions.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to management as required.
- Facilitate meetings and deliver relevant, impactful client presentations to senior management level to successfully place our full range of services as meaningful solutions to our clients.
- Prepare high quality proposals and successfully negotiate to win profitable new business and grow renewals
- Contribute to the larger business by providing relevant client feedback and intelligence to the product development and marketing teams.
- Work proactively and positively with the wider team including Sales, Analysts, Client Services, Marketing and Consultancy, to coordinate and drive the full value of our solutions for our clients.
- Manage the pipeline book of business from opportunity initiation through the delivery lifecycle.
What you will bring to the table
- A proven track record of exceeding sales goals in a related or similar area.
- Experience of building and managing revenues in excess of $250k within accounts
- Strong commercial acumen combined with a deep interest and knowledge of the Life Sciences area.
- Proven ability to engage with C-level decision makers and coordinate activity on major accounts.
- Excellent communicator combining interpersonal relationship building with meeting facilitation and a high level of presentation skills.
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with financial data, corporate and market statistics, and other aspects of company & market analysis and consulting.
- Ability to work independently based on strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to lead and contribute as part of a team
To register your interest for this job please fill out the contact form or explore more at – https://careers-globaldata.icims.com/jobs/1090/key-account-manager%2c-healthcare/jobwww.globaldata.com