As a successful growth company in the sector, you will be responsible for generating new business by selling the full GBI portfolio to large Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical companies, as well as renewing and upselling existing subscription clients. As a member of the team, the successful candidate will be based from our London office and assume responsibility for expanding our footprint within this assigned list of accounts across EMEA and the US.
What you will do
- Achieve and/or exceed monthly sales revenue targets based on new business, by managing the full sales cycle from initiation to close
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to management as required.
- Prepare high quality proposals and successfully negotiate to win profitable new business and grow renewals
- Contribute to the larger business by providing relevant client feedback and intelligence to the product development and marketing teams.
What you will bring to the table
- Strong new business focus with the experience of building and managing a territory using a consultative sales approach
- Strong commercial acumen combined with a deep interest or knowledge of the Life Sciences area.
- Excellent communicator combining interpersonal relationship building with meeting facilitation and a high level of presentation skills.
- Educated to a minimum of degree level
- Work experience: at least 2 years of business intelligence / consultative sales experience
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or Life Sciences-related degree preferred
- Languages: English with a second language (French, German) an advantage but not essential
To register your interest for this job please fill out the contact form or explore more at www.globaldata.com