GlobalData has a distinctive consulting business model that synergizes with and leverages it’s other business line of database/syndicated reports. This role will be an important part of the growing GlobalData’s pharmaceutical and diagnostics management/strategy consulting business, within the US (primarily) and alsohttp://dms.progressivemediagroup.com/job on a global basis.
What you will do
- Manage the development of consulting project proposals alongside the Principal Consultants
- Deliver and/or manage the delivery of consulting projects
- Serve in a client-facing role for consulting projects, as appropriate
- Maintain, update or develop consulting marketing and business development materials
- Respond to consulting project inquiries from internal sales teams (e.g. pharma key accounts and BD teams)
- Develop and train junior consulting resources
- Support the training of other internal groups, such as the sales teams
- Help develop training materials for the above
- As appropriate, help maintain client relationships and secure follow on projects
- Major client liaison.
What you will bring to the table
- Proven management consulting experience within the pharmaceutical market
- Experience coaching, guiding and influencing senior level business executives
- Experience preparing deliverable vehicles for clients and owning and delivering the finished product
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in high pressure situations
- Excellent verbal written and presentation skills
- A strong academic record of achievements
- Ambition to grow and develop. We love promoting from within!
To register your interest for this job please fill out the contact form or explore more at – https://careers-globaldata.icims.com/jobs/1048/managing-consultant%2c-pharmaceutical–life-science/job www.globaldata.com