GlobalData has a distinctive consulting business model that synergizes with and leverages it’s other business line of database/syndicated reports. This role will be an important part of the growing GlobalData’s pharmaceutical and diagnostics management/strategy consulting business, within the US (primarily) and also on a global basis.
What you will do
- Partner with our Key Accounts teams to promote our consulting capabilities.
- Project scoping – interact with clients to assess their need and requirements, and then frame those requirements for execution purposes.
- Lead the delivery of consulting projects.
- Develop and maintain our portfolio of repeatable consulting offerings.
- Achieve personal revenue targets on a quarterly basis.
- Influence and support the creation of new research content based on client feedback.
- Work with senior colleagues to identify the right shape of capabilities for GlobalData’s next phase of growth
What you will bring to the table
- Demonstrated ability to achieve key performance metrics such as bookings and revenue targets.
- Proven management consulting experience within technology and telecommunication.
- Experience coaching, guiding and influencing senior level business executives.
- Experience preparing deliverable vehicles for clients and owning and delivering the finished product.
- Proven ability to lead a team of consultants.
- Strong communication and client facing skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in high pressure sales situations.
- Excellent verbal written and presentation skills.
- A strong academic record of achievements.
- Ambition to grow and develop. We love promoting from within!
To register your interest for this job please fill out the contact form or explore more at – https://careers-globaldata.icims.com/jobs/1156/principal-consultant%2c-pharma/job