Purchase Order Manager, EU RoW
Category: Corporate | Country: United Kingdom | City: Oxford | Type: Regular. Full Time | Job ID: 4215
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology – areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Procurement Manager will assist the Snr Procurement Manager in running the Procurement Operations for EU/ROW. The Manager will actively manage the requisition to purchase order processing (Procure to Pay)
This position routinely interacts with other departments and entities across the organization.
The overall scope for the role includes:
- Conversion of approved Purchase Requisitions to Purchase Orders ensuring all contract documentation is in order
- Verifying and approving of all vendors for EU/ROW
- Providing purchase order confirmations to internal/external customers
- Monitoring all open purchase orders to ensure they are closed or received
- Preparing written financial and administrative reports relating to Procurement Operations.
- Assisting in development of Procure-to-Pay process and policy development
- Knowledge of SAP/Hana would be an advantage
The primary responsibilities for the role includes:
- Procurement Operations for EU/ROW
- Ensure that the Procure to Pay process is adhered to
- Ensure compliance with Jazz Pharmaceuticals policies
- Education of Jazz employees on Procurement process and responsibilities
- Acts as the liaison between Finance Operations and Jazz departments
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve Procurement, decrease turnaround times, streamline, processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- All applicants must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Procurement/Operations
- CIPS qualified or similar qualification from a Procurement body.
- Have experience or exposure to the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel and Word an advantage
- Ability to organize work effectively and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position will be based in the UK while reporting to the Snr Procurement Manager in Ireland.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.