Tim Holmes, Manager, Clinical Oversight of Supplies, Biogen, offers considerations on how to...
- How to Source Non-IMP Supplies for Clinical Trials
- How Whole Systems Thinking Could Transform the Clinical Supply Chain
- Integrating New Assets: A Supply Chain Perspective
- The Dawn of Cell Therapies, Blockchain, and M&A: Industry Trends in the CMO Landscape
- Elucidating Opportunities for Cost Reduction of Clinical Trials Through Supply Management Optimization
Marken unveils protective thermal box to ship clinical drug products
Marken, a clinical supply chain subsidiary of UPS, has launched a new custom-designed and protective thermal box for shipment of clinical drug products.
The Perfect Remedy for Clinical Trial Distribution
Over the past decade, the distribution of Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) has become a complex part of the supply chain for companies involved in new drug development.
How to Source Non-IMP Supplies for Clinical Trials
Tim Holmes, Manager, Clinical Oversight of Supplies, Biogen, offers considerations on how to obtain non-IMP supplies for clinical trials
How Whole Systems Thinking Could Transform the Clinical Supply Chain
Hedley Rees, Chief Disruptor, PharmaFlow, discusses the need for a rethink on supply chain processes
Managing Blinding Requirements in IRT: An Overview
Francesco Spoto, Clinical Project Manager, explores the opportunities of using IRT solutions to manage blinded information in clinical trials
Industry Viewpoints: Clinical Trials in Asia – Key Considerations
Mainfong Ang, Amgen, sits down with CTA’s Jisong Seo about the difficulties of clinical operations in Asia