Ampersand Capital Partners has acquired and merged biomarker testing services provide Pacific Biomarkers into its existing portfolio company, NEOMED-LABS.

The acquisition has broadened Ampersand Capital’s portfolio and will expand its business by improving its expertise in custom biomarker validation, assay development, and clinical sample testing.

Based in the US, private equity firm Ampersand Capital will develop the world-class laboratories of both companies into a centre of excellence for clinical immunology, which will also provide services for specialty biomarker testing.

Bioblast Pharma has entered a definitive agreement to acquire Enlivex Therapeutics.

The equity shareholders of Enlivex will receive Bioblast’s ordinary shares after the closure of the merger, while shareholders of Bioblast will receive one contingent value right (CVR) for each share held.

“Synteract has acquired paediatrics clinical trial solutions KinderPharm for an undisclosed amount.”

Once the transaction is completed, the combined company will be renamed Enlivex Therapeutics.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

Shareholders of Enlivex will own approximately 96% of the combined company, while Bioblast shareholders will own the remaining 4%.

The merger is expected to be closed by first quarter of 2019.

Bioblast is a biotechnology company, while Enlivex Therapeutics is a biotherapeutics company. Both companies are based in Israel.

Synteract has acquired paediatrics clinical trial solutions provider KinderPharm for an undisclosed amount.

The deal will provide Synteract with access to KinderPharm’s strong client relationships, investigative sites, paediatric indications expertise, and hard-to-find patient populations.

Both based in the US, Synteract is a contract research organisation (CRO), while KinderPharm is a speciality paediatric CRO.