“SMi’s premier 10th Annual Parallel Trade for Pharma returns to London on 8-9 Feb 2016 after 9 successful years in the running!
This must attend event will enable you to reassess and benchmark your supply chain and distribution model against peers’ for best practice, understand the rationale and strategy of parallel distributors through case studies and panel discussions and much more!
Highlights for 2016:
• Assess impacts from regulatory changes and regional trade controls for parallel trade
• Understand how a volatile macro economic environment is affecting on the parallel distribution market?
• Regional market snapshots – evaluating opportunities across Europe and ensuring business integrity
• Online pharmacy – product validation and minimising risks of counterfeited drugs
Advisory Board 2016:
• Eric Noehrenberg, Director, Regional Market Access Lead, Latin America, Shire International GmbH
• Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Quintiles
• Dr. Shabnam Hanassab, Senior Consultant, IMS Health
Expert Speaker Panel Include:
• Sigve Sivertsen, Head of Parallel Trade, Apotek Hjartat
• Gordon Cox, Director of Operations, Alliance Healthcare Distribution Ltd.
• Richard Freudenberg, Chief Executive, European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies
• Katarzyna Kolasa, Market Access Director Region East, Lundbeck
Plus two post-event workshops which will enable you to drill down to the subject matter and aspire you to rethink your business model for best practice:
Parallel Trade – Management Strategies, led by Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Quintiles. And Understanding Regulatory and Legal Issues Around Parallel Distribution, led by Arty Rajendra, Partner, IP Litigation, Rouse Legal.
To register please visit: www.parallel-trade.com/evvnt
Alternatively, contact: Fateja Begum on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email@example.com”