Biostatistics has found applications in several clinical research fields such as clinical studies, epidemiology, population genetics, and systems biology. Thus, biostatistics outsourcing and biostatistics consulting have become important factors of success for many organisations within the clinical trials and pharmaceutical arena.
Biostatistical services in clinical research help in proving an investigational drug’s efficacy and effectiveness in clinical studies with statistical analysis. The companies providing biostatistics services in clinical research offer their knowledge and expertise across all phases of drug development and all therapeutic areas to optimise clinical trials and drug development.
Finding the top biostatistics outsourcing and consulting companies in clinical research
Clinical Trials Arena has listed some of the leading biostatistics outsourcing companies and biostatistical consulting companies in clinical research based on its intel, insights, and decades-long experience in the sector. The list includes companies that provide various products and services including, but not limited to:
· Study design, study optimisation, clinical development plan optimisation, study simulation, briefing documents preparation, and protocol development
· Biostatistics consulting services such as statistical analysis plan, programming and data analysis, peer review, independent programming, quality assurance oversight, and review of deliverables
· Biostatistics programming services, which help in clinical trial reporting, annual clinical trial safety updates, interim analysis support and macro production, validation, and optimisation
· Data integration and standardisation
· Regulatory submission support and rapid response support
· Data surveillance and fraud detection, and
· Generation of electronic datasets and documentation
The information contained within the download document is intended for clinical research coordinators, clinical research statisticians, clinical science directors, data analysts, biostatisticians, clinical data associates, clinical SAS programmers, statistical programmers, pharmacovigilance executives, and any other individual involved in biostatistics in clinical research.
The document contains detailed information on the suppliers and their product or service offerings, alongside contact details to aid your purchasing or hiring decision.
Related Buyer’s Guides which cover an extensive range of clinical trials equipment manufacturers, service providers and technology can also be found here.
Importance of biostatistics services
High-quality biostatistics services are crucial for supporting all the requirements of clinical research. They provide actionable quality data to support decision making and preparing clinical study reports.
The use of advanced statistical methodology helps in generating and creating the most robust analysis and presentation of the data. The development of strict systems of checks balances every move of the biostatistics process to deliver the most accurate data possible.
The end-to-end biostatistics services can help in improving the performance of drug or device development, smarter trial design, risk reduction, and gaining focused data insights.