Successful clinical trials and life science projects are crucial to advance new treatments and drugs. However, managing the complex clinical trial supply chain, especially for global deliveries, can be challenging. That’s where GNN Group can help.
With more than 20 years of expertise in global logistics for clinical trials and life science projects, GNN Group is your specialised and reliable partner. We understand the significance of precision, reliability, and compliance in delivering the highest quality for your biotech and pharma ventures.
Our commitment to excellence is evident through our network of more than 1,100 global partners, which enables us to provide tailored logistics solutions. We offer services for the entire clinical trial process, from planning trial logistics to executing seamless shipments with 24/7 temperature monitoring and tracking worldwide.
Clinical trial good practice and regulatory compliance
What distinguishes GNN Group is our dedication to ensuring your trial’s success. We meticulously plan and forecast to ensure a steady supply of materials and equipment throughout the trial. Our rigorous temperature and humidity monitoring, and superior packaging and handling, guarantee the integrity and quality of your clinical trial materials and equipment.
GNN Group’s expertise and more than 20 years of international operations experience make us highly qualified to create the right package of resources for your project. Strict standards, such as good practice (GxP) and ISO 9001, are established elements of our processes – not to mention that our transportation, shipping, and monitoring technologies are state of the art. We constantly optimise our processes to guarantee the highest quality.
We carry each of your shipments in our own hands because we know how important they are. You can count on our professional team throughout every stage of your clinical trial.
Trained specialists to ensure high-quality supply services
GNN considers logistics to be defined by one thing above all else: excellent teamwork. Our global network of specialists is constantly shaping, revolutionising, and simplifying the world of clinical trial logistics. They have been providing outstanding service and consultation to guarantee the most sustainable solutions for more than 20 years.
GNN knows what the important factors are when it comes to storing IMPs and biological samples. That’s why we have spent more than two decades curating a network of reliable partners for you – so that proper storage of your products is guaranteed.
Proactive communication with customers, partners and authorities is important to us. All processes are documented by trained specialists and are ISO certified and GDP and GMP compliant. GNN’s annual internal and external audits encompass the review of continuous improvements – a practice defined in our Change & Quality Management policy.
Comprehensive support services for the clinical trial process
Here are several compelling reasons to choose GNN Group as your logistics partner:
- Our exceptional commitment to delivering high-quality service is evident through our deviation rate of <0.3%. At the same time, our prices are lower than those of our competitors due to our lean administration and efficient system.
- We care for packaging, dry ice, all customs issues, paperwork, and anything else regarding every of your shipments so that you can focus on your job.
- We proudly hold the ISO 9001-2015 certification, underscoring our strict adherence to rigorous quality standards. All our services are complying with GxP.
- With a remarkable track record of conducting 256 clinical studies across all phases (I, II, and III) in 87 countries, our extensive experience and global reach are unmistakable.
- Our expertise in handling specialised cargo shines through, with more than 20,000 successful temperature-sensitive shipments managed since 2010.
- Our comprehensive logistical services span the entire spectrum of clinical trial support. From consultation and logistics conception to study-specific document preparation, GMP depot network for IMPs, central laboratories for analysis, procurement of study items, production of kits, storage, and distribution to laboratories/sites, ‘Sample Storage’ solutions, API shipment to IMP manufacturers, and global shipment of samples – we have your needs fully covered.
Guaranteed clinical trial success through close collaboration
We are the preferred logistics partner for our value-oriented customers in the life science sector, as we guarantee the success of their clinical trials. Our high-quality comprehensive consultation and service form a great combination with the commitment of our expert team. Together, these elements ensure maximally sustainable solutions that enable our customers to improve their patients’ quality of life!
Complete customer satisfaction and the absolute best consultation and service are our top priorities. We ensure the integrity of our clients’ clinical trial shipments and guide their project to the finish line.
Founded in Austria by Mehran Nadji in 2002, GNN Group has emerged as a pioneering force in clinical trial supply and logistics. With a legacy spanning more than two decades, the company has orchestrated more than 20,000 shipments with a 99.7% accuracy rate.
GNN’s origins reflects its unwavering dedication to elevating patients’ wellbeing. This commitment extends to crafting tailored solutions through personalised consulting that aims to align with the goals of the biotech and pharma industries.
At the heart of GNN lies its core centre, a team of experts with profound expertise. This team, together with a global network of more than 1,100 partners, drives the company’s legacy of excellence. Our expertise includes kit production, storage, and distribution, including IMP depots.
By forging strategic partnerships, GNN ensures seamless worldwide operations, paving a greener and more promising future for patients, clients, and the planet.