CRO Pharmatest Services has announced two new services at the ASBMR annual meeting in Montreal,...
Pharmatest Services has announced it will attend the annual meeting of American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in Washington, US.
Taking place from 1 April to 5 April, Pharmatest will be involved in several scientific presentations and showcasing its products at booth #3538.
Pharmatest will be presenting the following scientific presentations:
- ‘Preclinical efficacy model to promote immunotherapy development for prostate cancer’, a poster presentation on Monday 3 April, 8am until 12pm, by Jenni Bernoulli in Section 28, poster board 11.
- ‘A new preclinical model for immuno-oncology: Combination of tumor, bone microenvironment and immune system’, a late-breaking poster presentation on Monday 3 April, 1pm until 5pm, by Tiina Kähkönen in Section 36, poster board 4. This is a collaboration with Taconic, USA.
- ‘Immunodeficient mice differentially sensitize to estrogen and exhibit severe estrogen-related adverse effects in orthotopic breast cancer model’, a poster presentation on Monday 3 April, 1pm until 5pm, by Jenni Bernoulli in Section 38, poster board 25. This is in collaboration with Taconic, USA
- ‘Drug sensitivity profile of 5TGM1 murine multiple myeloma cell line emphasizes the translational potential of the syngeneic in vivo model’, a poster presentation on Tuesday 4 April, 8am until 12pm, by Jenni Mäki-Jouppila in Section 37, poster board 4. This is in collaboration with FIMM, Finland.
- ‘Selective drug sensitivity score (DSS) for indolent and aggressive prostate cancer cell lines’, a poster presentation on Tuesday 4 April, 1pm until 5pm, by Jenni Mäki-Jouppila in Section 8, poster board 3. This is in collaboration with FIMM, Finland.
- ‘Importance of tumor microenvironment in the preclinical estrogen receptor positive breast cancer – Primary tumor and bone metastasis models. Session: Novel Approaches for Experimental Therapeutics’, an oral presentation on Tuesday 4 April, 4:05pm until 4:20pm, by Jenni Bernoulli in Room 144, level 1. This is in collaboration with Orion Pharma, Finland.
- ‘Additive benefits of radium-223 dichloride and bortezomib combination in a syngeneic 5TGM1 multiple myeloma mouse model’, a poster presentation on Wednesday 5 April, 8am until 12pm, by Mari Suominen in Section 7, poster board 20. This is in collaboration with Bayer, Germany.
Pharmatest is also involved in the following poster presentation presented by its collaborators:
- ‘HER2-targeted thorium-227 conjugate (HER2-TTC): Efficacy in a HER2 positive orthotopic bone model’ a poster presentation on Wednesday 5 April, 8am until 12pm, by Bayer in Section 41, poster board 20.
Pharmatest welcomes everyone to visit booth #3538 in AACR.
Lack of efficacy is one of the major causes of attrition in the clinical development...
Having successfully worked with radioactive compounds for almost a decade, Pharmatest has strong expertise in...
Pharmatest Services LLC is newly established US based contract research organization (CRO) operating in Massachusetts....