Biodel and Albireo have entered a definitive share exchange agreement for a merger aimed at developing novel bile acid modulators to liver and gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.
According to the agreement, Biodel will be merged into Albireo Pharma, following which Biodel stockholders will own approximately 33% and Albireo stockholders will own the remaining 67% of the combined company.
Albireo stockholders will exchange their shares for newly-issued shares of Biodel common stock.
Luraq Investments Ltd has entered a conditional agreement with Mindar Holdings and Germonta holdings to acquire a 29.29% stake in INDAR ZAO for a sale consideration of $4.9m.
The termination of the agreement will be based on the deterioration of parameters of INDAR ZAO’s functioning until 1 June 2016.
Based in Cyprus, Mindar Holdings and Germonta Holdings are both units of Bioton SA, a pharmaceutical company based in Poland.
How well do you really know your competitors?
Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.
Your download email will arrive shortly
Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample
We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below formBy GlobalData
Chengdu Huasun, a provider of traditional medicines for the treatment of ear-nose-throat diseases, has announced the acquirement of 51% stake in a Sichuan-based pharmaceutical company for a cash consideration.