One unique platform to accelerate patient enrolment, retention and evidence generation
Jeeva’s patent-pending modular solution is designed from the ground up on the most powerful Cloud platform with one login from any browser-enabled mobile device for remote patient screening, education, enrollment, electronic informed consent, bi-directional communications via video calling, telemedicine, SMS, email, and evidence generation, including electronic patient-reported outcomes and clinical outcomes assessments, with a modern user experience.
- Remote pre-screening patients for eligibility from multi-channels
- Remote patient enrollment with eConsent
- Four-channel communications: email, SMS, audio and video
- Patient-reported outcomes (ePRO or vPRO)
- Clinical outcomes assessments (eCOA or vCOA)
- Telemedicine or live video follow-ups
We interviewed a couple of thousand stakeholders of clinical research
Delays in patient recruitment and retention are keeping them up at night. Generating enough evidence of the safety and efficacy of investigational new medicines is critical to getting timely approval from regulatory agencies.
Whether you are a patient group setting up a registry or natural history study, a biopharma sponsor of a clinical trial, or a long-term follow-up study for gene therapy, Jeeva can save you time and money while improving user experience for the study team and trial participants.
- Reduces the logistical burden on study teams and participants by 70% With bi-directional communications, scheduling, eligibility screening and remote touchless electronic informed consent, investigators can educate and enroll participants safely from their own mobile devices. Investigator teams can avoid repetitive tasks and save 70% of their time during enrollment.
- Packages that fit the budgets of academic researchers or quality needs of industry sponsored global clinical trials We understand technology is a means to an end. We strive to achieve the right balance between the use of technology and expert human intervention to optimize trial operations. Clinical study teams spend hundreds of hours coordinating participants’ schedules to ensure quality and compliance.
- Accelerates clinical research timelines by over 3X Jeeva eClinical platform streamlines the workflows for eligibility screening, bi-directional communications, and remote electronic informed consents with a focus on accelerating timelines while improving the user experience. We focus on optimizing the study operations so you can focus on patient outcomes.
Patient Registries and Natural History Studies
Longitudinal cohort studies collect clinical, behavioral, lifestyle, and environmental data from participants in real-world settings over extended periods of time. Our bring-your-own-device platform makes it easy for study investigators to onboard, engage, and retain participants. The FDA and NIH’s National Center for Advanced Translational Sciences have encouraged patient groups to drive establishment of high-quality institutional review board approved patient registries and natural history studies.
Long-Term Follow Up Studies
Cell and gene therapy trials typically involve one-time therapy administration with long-term follow up with patients for safety monitoring. Physical site visit requirements over a long period of time places undue burden on trial participants. Jeeva simplifies this process by fitting the trial into the lifestyle of patients.
Cell and gene therapies are the most advanced form of one-and-done treatments for patients with rare genetic diseases including cancer. FDA guidelines in January 2020 require sponsors of such therapy trials to monitor patients over extended periods of time to better understand the durability of these treatments. Most of the existing clinical trials management or electronic data capture tools were designed for traditional brick and mortar clinical trials that usually span less than three years. Our purpose-designed solution for five, 10, or 15-year follow up studies is the perfect solution for these studies.
Investigator Initiated Trials
Our experienced coordinators provide the highest quality of video conferencing visits for patients and caregivers. Our goal is to help simplify and manage the trial operations to minimize burden, reduce dropouts, improve compliance, and accelerate the development of therapies. Investigator initiated single site studies suffer from lack of funding necessary to conduct certain large-scale, real-world evidence, observational, or drug repurposing studies of medicines already proven safe. Jeeva eClinical cloud platform offers a cost-effective solution to quickly setup and conduct clinical studies of any scale or duration, with or without patient travel involved.