Small animal optical imaging provides oncology researchers with the ability to perform non-invasive longitudinal monitoring...
Visit Noble Life Sciences at Society of Toxicology, taking place in Baltimore, Maryland, US.
The company will be featuring its services and the benefits of working with Noble.
Some of Noble Life Sciences’ toxicology services include:
- Dose range finding
- Single and repeat dose
- Acute, subchronic and chronic
- Local tolerance
- Ocular and skin irritation evaluation
- Maximum tolerated dose (MTD)
To learn more about these services or schedule a meeting with the company, send an enquiry using the form on this page. You can also stop by Booth 4284 anytime during the show.
Noble Life Sciences has optimised an STZ-induced diabetes rat model. This is the model of choice for preclinical development of therapeutic agents for diabetes because:
- The STZ-induced diabetes model in rats has been extensively studied and characterised
- This is a simple and relatively cost-effective model of diabetes
- STZ causes complete eradication of pancreas beta cells when administered at a single high dose and can thus be used as a model for Type 1 diabetes where insulin production is absent
- Diabetes treatment/management development for lowering blood glucose in a non-beta-cell-dependent manner
- Testing transplantation therapies where the endpoint is lowering of blood glucose
- Diabetes pathophysiology
- Study of diabetes side effects
Noble Life Sciences (NLS) is pleased to announce that it has signed a Collaboration Agreement...
Noble Life Sciences is pleased to announce virtual panel discussion, Vaccinology in the 21st Century:...
Noble Life Sciences is pleased to announce that it will be hosting In Vivo Pharmacology...