Small animal optical imaging provides oncology researchers with the ability to perform non-invasive longitudinal monitoring...
Noble Life Sciences is pleased to announce virtual panel discussion, Vaccinology in the 21st Century: Engineering an Effective Vaccine Platform.
- Andrew Lees, PhD, Scientific Director, Fina BioSolutions
- Peter Pushko, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, Medigen
- Spencer Stonier, PhD, Director Vaccines Pipeline, Emergent Biosolutions
- Todd Parsley, PhD, Director Infectious Diseases, Noble Life Sciences (Moderator)
With much of the world’s focus on the development of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, we are bringing an expert panel together to discuss the challenges and strategies for engineering an effective and safe vaccine.
The panellists will share their expertise in vaccine development to discuss topically relevant aspects of vaccinology including:
- Characteristics and challenges in designing an effective vaccine.
- Different vaccine platforms- pros and cons of each.
- How to address adverse vaccine reactions.
- Overcoming pathogen strategies to circumvent the immune response.
- Methods to ensure balancing of the innate and adaptive immune response.
- Strategies to increase immunological durability.
Date: December 15
Time: 1:00 pm ET
To find out how to register, visit here.
Noble Life Sciences (NLS) is pleased to announce that it has signed a Collaboration Agreement...
Noble Life Sciences is pleased to announce that it will be hosting In Vivo Pharmacology...
Noble Life Sciences is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at World Vaccine...