Antioxplan contains per capsule
Kaneka Coenzyme Q10™ ………………..200 mg
L-ascorbic acid…………………………………..80 mg
Tocopherol acetate……………………………12 mg
Sodium selenite……………………………..55 µg
30 or 60 capsules of 596 mg – 1 capsule per day.
Why Kaneka Q10?
Kaneka Q10®, the only CoQ10 manufactured in the U.S., is the world’s purest, most thoroughly researched CoQ10 ingredient available today. Fermented from yeast, Kaneka Q10® is bio-identical to the CoQ10 produced within the body. Many CoQ10 ingredients are processed from bacteria or tobacco derivatives.
The Kaneka Q10 Difference
Kaneka believes that starting with quality ingredients is the only way to ensure a pure, high-quality product. Kaneka Q10® is fermented from pure, natural yeast. The yeast-fermentation method, along with Kaneka’s rigorous manufacturing standards, make Kaneka Q10® the purest commercial-grade CoQ10 available on the market today.
Quality You Can Trust
Kaneka’s uncompromising commitment to its quality over the past 30 years has made Kaneka Q10® the industry standard in CoQ10. Here’s why:
- Kaneka Q10® is the only yeast-fermented CoQ10 and thus does not contain the impurities that synthetically processed CoQ10 does.
- Kaneka Q10® is the only CoQ10 ingredient manufactured in the USA.
- Kaneka Q10® has been used in the vast majority of all clinical trials over the past 30 years.
- Kaneka Q10® has Self-Affirmed GRAS status (“generally recognised as safe”) for use in foods and beverages.
- Kaneka Q10® is the only CoQ10 made in the U.S. and is manufactured per the good manufacturing practices designated by the FDA.
- Kaneka Q10® is Genetically Modified Organism-free, allergen-free and Kosher certified.
Benefits to Consumers
There are numerous benefits to supplementing with CoQ10:
- It is essential for the optimum production of cellular energy.
- CoQ10 enhances stamina and improves the body’s overall state of health.
- As a powerful antioxidant, it also prevents lipid peroxyl radicals production.
- It strengthens the immune system and fosters resistance to disease.
- Over the last 30 years, thousands of studies have been conducted and published on CoQ10 benefits for maintaining optimum health and healthy ageing.
Antioxplan also contains other ingredients that together with Kaneka act synergistically to offer the highest quality final product.
Resveratrol (89 mg) has been shown to have an important antioxidant factor and protection against cardiovascular problems. Selenium (55 μg) associated with vitamin E stimulates enzymatic processes that combat the effects of free radicals. Its usefulness in scalp problems such as dandruff is also known. All these components, together with the Coenzyme Q10 kaneka are found together with the vitamins A, C and E, known to have a great antioxidant effect, which enhances efficacy against oxidative stress.
Therefore, Antioxplan is highly recommended in:
- Gastric diseases. Decreased exogenous intake due to poor absorption of food.
- Low levels of vitamins B, C, E and Selenium. They are necessary for the endogenous synthesis of CoQ10
- The stress response mobilises the body’s energy reserves to respond to a threatening situation.
- Physical fatigue, due to CoQ10 participation in the ATP energy metabolic production.
- For this reason, it’s recommended as a physical performance enhancer.
- Statin treatment. Statins inhibit the enzyme HMG CoA reductase, which plays a critical role in regulating the synthesis of coenzyme Q10, causing among other, muscle aches.
Fibromyalgia patients have shown reduced activation of the NLRP3 inflammasome and serum IL-1β and IL1-8 levels. These findings provide new insights into the pathogenesis of FM and suggest that inhibition of the NLRP3 inflammasome represents a new therapeutic intervention for the disease. In accordance with clinical studies, the effective dose of Antioxplan is established in the daily intake of up to 200 mg of coenzyme Q10.
What else should you know?
Kaneka QH™ (Active form of coenzyme Q10, Ubiquinol):
We also work with Kaneka Q10® offering the final molecule of ubiquinol in our finished product. ü Highly recommended by health professionals to promote heart health, improving as well as sports performance and muscle recovery. Under investigation with very promising results to treat autism in children and kidney disease, due to its great antioxidant capacity.
30 capsules of 730 mg
Ubiquinol Kaneka™ contains per capsule:
Ubiquinol Kaneka™………………50 mg
If you need more information about our products, or you need a manufacturer to develop and customise your own product with a similar composition, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What are you waiting for to make your project of achieving a Q10 product with the highest quality come true?
For more information, please fill out the enquiry form attached to this page.