Laboratorios Planes introduces Serenzo™, a revolutionary ingredient for stress relief support, the outcome of numerous research works.
Serenzo™ indeed helps to reduce stress symptoms and to improve mood, via a particular mechanistic. Thanks to its original properties, Serenzo™ helps to reduce the inflammation induced by stress and consequently contributes to slow down the vicious circle of stress and thus limits the stress response. Thanks to its well documented anti-stress properties, Serenzo™’ offers a healthy alternative to preserve well-being and serenity.
Serenzo™ is a natural, safe and scientifically tested ingredient, which makes it the ideal ingredient to incorporate into dietary supplements designed for stress management. It has undergone been currently under review by diverse scientific studies showing to be of interest for stress manifestations applications.
- 100% natural, certified organic
- Stress management
- Acts at the neuron level
- Strong scientific background
- Recommended dosage: minimum 500 mg/ day
- Easy to use in dietary supplements and functional food & beverages
Serenzo™ has been under studio recently by an open clinical study on 40 volunteers from 18 to 60 years old with chronic stress. The effectiveness of the ingredient at a daily dosage of 500mg was assessed by normative questionnaires. The effectiveness of the ingredient at a daily dosage of 500 mg was assessed by stress normative questionnaires such as the Symptom-Checklist-90-R (SCL-90-R) and the Global Severity Index (GSI), the Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAM-A), the changes of the Perceived Stress Questionnaire (PSQ20) and the changes of the Screening Scale of Chronic Stress (SSCS). The tolerability of Serenzo™ was also evaluated with the global assessment of tolerability and the number of adverse events or side effects.
After 12 weeks of treatment, statistically, significant reductions were observed on almost all the endpoints. The intake of Serenzo™ during 12 weeks led to a statistically significant reduction of overall scores in all the applied questionnaires. Serenzo™ significantly reduces overall stress scores and confirms its exceptional anti-stress properties:
- Serenzo™ induces a significant reduction by 53% of the global severity index (GSI).
- All the 9 items of the Symptom-Checklist-90-R (SCL-90-R), such as anxiety, depression, obsessiveness, somatization…, are significantly reduced with Serenzo™.
- Serenzo™ helps to reduce by 50% the Hamilton Anxiety index (HAM-A) after 12 weeks of treatment
- Serenzo™ induces a significant reduction in items “Worries”, “Tension” and “Demands“ whilst increasing the score of the item “Joy” (PSQ 20 questionnaire) 95% of investigators and 87.5% of subjects consider the Serenzo™’s efficiency as moderate, good or very good.
- L-tryptophan (250mg) is considered an aid in the prevention and treatment of different nervous system disorders such as schizophrenia, mania, depression, anxiety and stress. In addition enhances the induction of sleep.
- Rhodiola rosea dry extract (125 mg): has adaptogen effects (concept related to the ability to normalize body functions and strengthen systems compromised by stress), protector cell phone, antidepressant and anxiolytic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulating agent.
- L-Tyrosine (100 mg) is an amino acid that our body uses to synthesize the neurotransmitter dopamine. To increase the dopamine, L-tyrosine may improve mood in individuals who have experienced depression.
- Inositol (100 mg) is used to combat and reduce states of anxiety and stress. You can also improve the states of depression and hyperactivity. This is due to the fact that depressed people often have a low level of inositol and furthermore, we know that this component acts directly on serotonin.
- L-Lysine hydrochloride (75 mg). Several studies have shown that lysine is deficient in people with depression and anxiety.
- L-methionine (50 mg) helps to improve the work done by neuroreceptors, repairing myelin, which is the fat that covers the neurons and facilitates the synapses.
- Magnesium chloride (25 mg): Hypomagnesemia has been associated with stressful conditions such as photosensitive headache, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, audiogenic stress, cold stress, and physical stress, amongst others.
- Manganese gluconate (2,7 mg): Convergent evidence has emerged over the past decade to highlight the role of manganese as a key player in the defences to fight oxidative stress.
- Chromium picolinate (50 µg): Duke University scientists (2016) found that consuming chromium picolinate, a trace mineral naturally found in whole grains, mushrooms, liver and many other foods, has significant effects on individuals suffering from atypical depression.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (50 mg) is a well-known antioxidant involved in anxiety, stress, depression, fatigue and mood state in humans.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) (1,4 mg) is required to store energy in muscles and contributes the absorption or the activation of iron, folic acid and vitamins B1, B3 and B6.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) (16 mg) plays a crucial role in the synthesis of serotonin and has been shown to help with anxiety.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) (1,4 mg) is necessary for the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) (75 µg) and cyanocobalamin (B12) (0,5 µg) play a main role in folate metabolism. A deficiency in this metabolism has been associated with depression and/or anxiety.
How to Use Take 3 capsules/day.
- This product has no contraindications regarding the age group, however, it is recommended to be used only by adult individuals.
- People with hypersensitivity to the components of Serenzo should not use it and women who are pregnant or are in the process of feeding their babies should only use this product except on physician advice.
For more information on the product, please fill out the enquiry form attached to this page.