MTS, a training consultancy specialising in learning and development relating to the chemical analysis of...
MTS is delighted to announce a series of training dates for a new course: ‘How to Troubleshoot HPLC’. These one-day external training courses are sponsored by Phenomenex. The available dates are as follows:
- Thursday 18 November – Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin
- Tuesday 23 November – De Vere Wychwood Park, Weston, Crewe, Cheshire
- Tuesday 30 November – The Lensbury, Broom Road, Teddington, West London
Learn how to find solutions for problems encountered when running HPLC analysis by diagnosing symptoms and implementing appropriate preventative measures. This course is ideal for those who have experience of using HPLC and now want to develop their skills further.
- Overview of the HPLC and how it works:
mobile phase, pumps, injectors, columns, detectors and connections
- Common problems and preventative measures
- Problem solving strategy: assessing the symptoms, making diagnosis and finding the appropriate solution
Practical skills acquired
This course will enable you to go back to your lab with a full understanding of why problems may arise with your HPLC system and give you the skills and knowledge to both prevent and resolve those problems. In addition you will be able to:
- Understand how HPLC works and the role of each component in an HPLC system
- Understand how problems can arise in the individual components of an HPLC system
- Implement measures which prevent problems occurring
- Use a systematic problem-solving approach to HPLC troubleshooting
- Diagnose and resolve problems associated with HPLC
The course costs £195, which includes the full day of training (including post training assessment), course literature, technical brochures, lunch and refreshments.
To register contact Phenomenex and quote course number SS0-7449. Telephone 01625 501 367 (UK) or 01 247 5405 (Eire) or email email@example.com
Mourne Training Services is offering a special 'back-to-school' discount on all iLearn bookings that are...
The latest free resource from Mourne Training Services (MTS) is a HPLC calculator, which can...
Mourne Training Services (MTS) has launched a troubleshooting service that provides free advice on problems...