PBSC offers a range of pre-engineered sliding doors and single and double leaf hinged blast...
Offering a better performance to regular misting showers, the ultrasonic fog shower can remove airborne particles and API from the operator’s clothes.
The advantages include lower water consumption, droplets up to 1000 times smaller in mass than the mist droplets and the ability to add an agent to the fog to enhance the cycle performance if required.
The PBSC ultrasonic fog shower offers better performance to the traditional misting shower used for the encapsulation and removal of API’s on operator clothes and removal of airborne particles.
The fogging shower has been developed based upon PSBC’s traditional deluge shower, which has provided reliable personnel decontamination in facilities worldwide since 1996.
The fogging shower uses much less water than traditional deluge and misting showers and provides improved levels of encapsulation on disposable suits or removal of powders from reusable suits.
The showers performance has been independently assess by SafeBridge.
Key advantages of the PBSC fogging shower include:
- Independently assessed performance of shower on both disposable and reusable suits
- Droplet size more consistent than misting nozzles
- Plug and play control panel system, allowing wiring to be completed by PBSC during mechanical installation
- Spare parts can be changed quickly via plug system
- Full glass doors provide maximum visibility, opaque and screen print options available
- Current good manufacturing process (cGMP) stainless steel construction, in 304l or 316l
- Interlocked doors, allowing use as an air lock as well as a shower
- Standard sizes (external dimensions)
- Straight through design
A leading UK clean room manufacturer PBSC has joined engineering company Svenema to import specifically...
PBSC has tackled the challenge of reducing water consumption in decontamination showers while maintaining or...