Bachem Adds 11 New Research Products to Online Catalogue
Bachem is continuously expanding and updating its extensive range of biologically active peptides, amino acid derivatives, biochemicals and immunology products.
The following products have been added to the online catalogue on May 15, 2013 and are now available.
Peptides and biochemicals
- H-7358 Hepcidin-20 (human)
- H-7362 Hepcidin-22 (human)
Octreotide and analogs:
- H-7376 Octreotide trifluoroacetate salt (Dimer, Antiparallel)
- H-7374 Octreotide trifluoroacetate salt (Dimer, Parallel)
- H-7366 Peptide Lv (rat)
Amino acid derivatives
β-substituted alanine derivatives:
- F-4280 H-β-(2-Thiazolyl)-Ala-OH
- B-4215 Fmoc-N-Me-Ile-OH
- B-4255 Fmoc-Tyr(Me)-OH
Nesfatin-1 (30-59) (human) immunology products, host: rabbit:
- S-1494 Nesfatin-1 (30-59) (human) – EIA kit (H – sr, pl), host: rabbit‚ extraction-free
pTH (1-84) (human) immunology products, host: rabbit:
- S-1495 pTH (1-84) (human) – EIA kit, host: rabbit‚ high sensitivity
- S-1496 pTH (1-84) (human) – EIA kit (H – sr, pl), host: rabbit‚ extraction-free
If you need products that are not offered in our catalogue, our custom synthesis team is happy to support you bringing your project from research scale to bulk cGMP active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) utilising effective technology transfer between Bachem locations worldwide.