The role of biomarker services in drug discovery and development is increasing incessantly in several therapeutic areas such as oncology, cardiology, immunology, metabolic and neuroscience.
The identification of biomarkers associated with a patient’s responsiveness to investigational drugs can help in achieving significant efficacy with minimum adverse events in clinical trials on the targeted patient population.
Biomarker identification and adoption are especially valuable in rare diseases and precision medicine development, which requires a wide array of services throughout the entire process of clinical research such as DNA sequencing, gene expression profiling, large molecule bioanalysis, cell separation technology and more. It also requires innovative technologies and state-of-the-art platforms to support both pre-clinical and clinical biomarker studies.
Finding the top biomarker analysis in clinical trials companies in clinical research
Clinical Trials Arena has listed some of the leading biomarker services companies in clinical research based on its intel, insights, and decades-long experience in the sector. The list includes companies that provide various products and services, including:
- Biomarker detection and biomarker R&D services for membrane proteins and antibodies
- Discovery, assay development and testing of biomarkers
- Clinical biomarker services, and clinical kitting services
- Biomarker plan and biomarker validation services
- Screening biomarkers, biomarker testing, and custom assay development
- Biomarker analysis services
- Biomarker platform technologies such as immune monitoring, flow cytometry, bioanalytical testing, immunophenotyping, and cytokine analysis
- Assessments of nucleic acid therapeutics
- Formulation and product chemistry
- Anatomic pathology
- In-vitro drug development, histoculture drug response assays, methylation studies, and high throughput data analysis
- Genomic and tissue biomarker services, and cell services, and
- Transfer of proprietary assays
The information contained within the download document is intended for clinical research coordinators, research associates, clinical biomarker specialists, clinical scientists, clinical science directors, clinical biomarker development scientists, clinical trial associates, project specialists, data analysts, biostatisticians, clinical data associates, product managers, and any other individual involved in biomarker services in clinical research.
The document contains detailed information on the suppliers and their product offerings, alongside contact details to aid your purchasing or hiring decision.
Related Buyer’s Guides which cover an extensive range of clinical trials equipment manufacturers, service providers and technology can also be found here.
Importance of biomarker services for pharma
The successful identification of a suitable biomarker is an important factor for drug development. It helps pharmaceutical companies in the detection and classification of pathological processes and monitoring the course of therapy.
The biomarker-driven approach for patient selection strategies and the development of precision medicines has the potential to increase the success rate of the drug development process, reduce expenses, and ultimately improve patient health outcomes.