Major announcement for Researchers and Health Professionals in Europe who wish to commit to the...
Due to the current pandemic, the BIO International Convention will transition to an innovative, virtual event format, BIO Digital for 2020.
This virtual gathering of the global biotech industry provides access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational resources to help drive your business, and the insights you need to continue critical research and development.
We’ll get beyond this health crisis together. Developing treatments and solutions to the world’s most urgent challenges and complicated problems is what we do.
BIO One-on-One Partnering – Enhanced Features for Virtual Meetings
• Access to a robust Company Directory
• 24-hour meeting timeslots from Monday, June 8 – Friday, June 12
• Flexible self-scheduling options using your preferred virtual meeting location or service
• Extended access to the partnering system to continue messaging delegates after BIO Digital
Access to 300+ sessions with your BIO Digital Week registration including:
• 44+ Interactive sessions addressing the industry’s most critical issues including COVID-19
• 60 On-demand panel sessions across 17 focus areas
• 30 Start-Up pitches through the Start-Up Stadium
200+ On-Demand Company Presentations
• Allows companies to discuss their pipeline, R&D activities, and future goals to this exclusive audience
• Extended availability after BIO Digital – watch on your own time!
New Paradigms to Maximise Partnering Value
BIO is committed to fostering business development opportunities now more than ever, so we have enhanced BIO One-on-One Partnering to allow you to partner virtually.
BIO One-on-One Partnering will allow you to schedule virtual meetings using your preferred method—whether that is a teleconference system, video meeting service, or another medium—to maximise your business development and licensing potential.
The system features the ability to:
• Self-schedule meetings during five (5) days of partnering from June 8-12, 2020
• View your partnering calendar in your own time zone
• Input your preferred meeting location
For more information, please fill out the enquiry form attached to this page.
Nubilaria ACTide will be attending the virtual Outsourcing in Clinical Trials experience, presenting at our...
Nubilaria delivers the ACTide EDC web platform free of charge for: Agile collection of clinical...
Actide is pleased to announce that it will be attending the 5th European Conference for...